LIGHT AND FLEXIBLE hose to fight fires.
Especially developed to resist inactive periods. WITHOUT ALTERATION of its features. It can give its MAXIMUM SERVICE at any time whenever it is requested.
Note: For diameter 38 mm, 45 mm, 52 mm and 65 mm are certified by IRAM standards.
Its optimum use is in fire places for houses, public buildings, commercial buildings, parking-lots, etc.
|Diameter||Diameter||Wall Thisckness||Weight / Meter||Pressure / Work||Pressure / Burst||Ø Coil 15m||Ø Coil 20m||Ø Coil 25m||Ø Coil 30m||IRAM Seal|
Materials and technical features shown in this brochure can be modified without prior notice.
The innovative technology used in the manufacturing of RYLJET hose and the selection of the material used, allows to offer a lighter, more flexible and stronger hose of the market with the GUARANTEE of:
- PERFECT BOND, among layers, as they are all of the same nature it is in total and close unity.
- NO ADHERENCE (STICKINESS, as the rule refers), in inner walls, including after years of being coiled.
- WITHOUT SEAMS, or bonds in the woven, because it is manufactured in circular looms.
- NO DEGRADATION, of the materials it is made of before three years long.
- Fight against fires in houses, commercial buildings, public buildings, parking-lots, etc.
- Ryljet hoses are used in fixed facilities of buildings, shops, entertainment rooms, warehouses, industrial premises and ships; to fight emerging fires until the arrival of trained personnel.